percakapan bawang merah dan peri biru

09.09 priyoh 0 Comments



In the Kahyangan Land,there was a beautiful fairy. Her name was Peri Biru. She was one of fairies in Kahyangan. But,she was less in her ability to used the magic spells. She was so sad and lonely,bacause her friends also far her.
One day, Peri Biru had an idea to made some friends with her magic power. So,she looked for something that can used to made her friends. But,by the time in Kahyangan Land,Queen of fairy command to Peri Biru to made an Indonesian chilli sauce. Then,Peri Biru prepared thr ingredients like onion,shallot,garlic,chilli and cinnamon,also tools for made chilli sauce,its usually called cobet and ulekan.
Because the time not enought to made it manual,so she decided to mada chilli sauce with her magic power…
Peri Biru : (Mantra)
DOOEEENNGGGG !!!!!!!!
Peri Biru : What’s !!! Ow God,ow God. Why are you can be people? I just want
to made chilli sauce for Queen!
Peoples : We don’t know,we very confussed why you made us as people?
Peri Biru : Mmmm… Ok ok. I will give all of you the name! You(pinnocio)
Because you made from wood,i will give you the name… Pinnocio!
And you(Bawang Putih) because you made from garlic,i will give you
the name… Bawang Putih!
Peri Biru give the name one by one for the people thet she made. Onions name Bawang Bombay,shallots name Bawang Merah and chillies name Cabe Rawit. The rocks name Malin Kundang.
Peri Biru : Ok guys! Now all of you have the name and i will educe you to the earth.
(Mantra)
Eventually,the spell which speak fluently by blue fairy is exact. They are all was drop in earth. The onions was located in one place. But the other was separatter. The onions drop in the edge of the forest,and when in the trip,they met a big and empty house. At last,they agree to stay there. A month later…
Bawang Merah : Putih!!!!!! Come here!! Hurry!
Bawang Bombay : Hurry up! How slow you are!
Bawang Putih : I’m sorry… i haven’t finish all that job in the kitchen.
Bawang Merah : What?It haven’t yet? What’s you doing since then?
Bawang Putih : I was…
Bawang Bombay : Hof – Shut up you!! Now,You must make some food for us. We’re so
hungry . Hurry up!
Bawang Putih : But,i must go to the market first.
Bawang Merah : Go away! (she’s stop speaking) Anything else? Go away!!!!!
Bawang Putih : Bu,i haven’t any money.
Bawang Merah : What? (she tug Bawang Putih hair) Ask some money to us?
Bawang Bombay : (She slap Bawang Putih). Wake up! You’re just stay here! You’re so
Unthingkable! Go away! If not,you’ll never feel peace in your life!!
Bawang Putih : Ok. Allright.
(When Bawang Putih was walking on steet,her wallet was stolen,and Pinnocio saw that happen. He chase the thief,and he got thet wallet. But unfortunely,his arm was broken)
Pinnochio : It yours.
B.Putih : Thank you very much!
Pinnochio : Yes,You’re welcome.
B.Putih : B-but your arm was broken. How can i do for you?
Pinnochio : No,i’m okay. I’m made from wood. So,i didn’t have a pain feel.
B.Putih : What? Wood? Wait…Are you the one of Peri Biru’s creations?
Pinnochio : Maybe. Y-yes! And let me see,are you onion?
B.Putih : Yes. I’m Bawang Putih.
Pinnochio : Yes,I’m Pinnochio! I very happy can meet you,Bawang Putih…
(Give his hand when somewhat shy)
They fall in love and suddenly. Peri Biru coming……….
Peri Biru : Pinnochio… Bawang Putih…
B.Putih & Pinnochio : Fairy?!
Peri Biru : Pinnochio,i would release you from the curse.
Pinnochio : What do you mean?
Peri Biru : I will turn you into a human. Wait… (Fairy consentration). Boeng doeng being a
real human!!
B.Putih : (Bewildered). Pinnochio you are…..
Pinnochio : Why ? (Smile)
B.Putih : Look your body!
Pinnochio : Ow yes… Thanks,Peri Biru. But,why you release me from that curse?
Peri Biru : Because you have to love somebody,and she love you too.
(Pinnochio and Bawang Putih one another look,and they smile because shy)
Peri Biru : Ok. I will go now. (Dissapear)
Pinnochio : P-putih… How is your opinion about me?
B.Putih : Umm,P-pinno… You….. (Look at the watch). Oh no!!
Its 12 o’clock! I must go home,If not,my sisters will very angry with me!!
(Almost gone)
Pinnochio : Wait! (Pulled Bawang Putih hand). Where’s your house?
B.putih : (Stop speaking for a while,then she let Pinnochio’s hand and runaway).
In other side village. Thank you,Pinno…
Pinnochio : (Smile again).
In the house …..
B.Putih : I’m comeback.
B.Bombay : Putih!! Where have you been!? Don’t you realize?! You’re so late! We had very
hungry! Fuck you! (Tug Bawang Putih’s hair). You’re so dared with us!
You’re so impudent..!
B.Putih : N-no.. I just… I had stolen was…
B.bombay : Huh! Don’t make any reason! Big liar!
B.Putih : Ok… I’m sorry. I’ll cook for you.
B.Merah : I don’t need that again! You’re so late! Now,we will eat in the restaurant. And for
you! Stay in this house!! Clean up all things in this house!! And you must finish
when we arrive! Understand ??!
B.Putih : Yeah… I know…
B.Merah : How pity are she! Hahahahahaha……..
B.Bombay : Hohohoho…. She propher for have that! She’s so impudent!
(Then,when they talking,Pinnochio coming)
B.Bombay : Hey… Look at him!
B.Merah : Yes,why?
B. Bombay : Huh! You know,he’s so handsome…….
B.Merah : Lets close him!!
(They approach Pinnochio)
B.Bombay : Hey man! Why you’re alone? May i accompany you?
Pinnochio : …………………… (Quiet)
B.Merah : Oooh… You are so cool… I am Bawang Merah!
B.Bombay : And i am Bawang Bombay!! Hehehe….
Pinnochio : (Startled). Bawang Merah? Bawang Bombay?
B.Bombay : Yes,we are. Don’t you mind if you visit our home? Our home is in the other side
Village.
Pinnochio : (Just quiet and talk to himself) In other side village? Wether they are Bawang
Putih’s sisters whose evil man? If i visit their home,can i meet Bawang Putih?
B.Bombay : How???
Pinnochio : Ok.
( Bawang Merah and Bawang Bombay laughing)
In the house………. Bawang Putih is still crying,and she look so tired. But,suddenly,Peri Biru comes…
B.Putih : (Startled). Peri Biru?1
Peri Biru : Yes,my dear… Why you look so sad?
B.Putih : Yes… I always command for clean up this house. And not long after now,my
sisters will arrive. If my job is haven’t finish,they must be scold me.
Peri Biru : Ssst… Quiet. I’ll help you. ( says a spell and suddenly all corner of the house being
so clean).
B.Putih : Tanks,Peri Biru.
Peri Biru : (Smile and dissapear)
(Her sisters comes with Pinnochio)
B.Bombay : Why… Why this room wa so clean?
B..Merah : P-putih….?!!
B.Putih : Y-yes…0
B.Bombay : Lets make a drink for our guest! Hurry up!
B.Merah : Yap! Hurry up!
(Bawang Putih go to the kitchen)
B.Merah : Well,Come on,we call Pinnochio…
B.Merah & B.Bombay : Pinnochio ……..?????!
Pinnochio : ( Enter the house,And they sit on livingroom). Err…. Is there any people live here
except you…?
B.Bombay : Oh,we live here with a servant.
(Bawang Putih was startled when she saw Pinnochio. But Pinnochio gave a signal to
Bawang Putih foor silent)
B.Bombay : What are you waiting for? Go!!!! And don’t be coquettishness!!!
B.Putih : (Leaving)
A few hours after that,Pinnochio permitted for back to home,but,with quietly,he put a lump of paper on the tea cup. And,when Bawang Putih cleaning up the livingroom,she found that paper. Actually,that paper is a letter from Pinnocio for Bawang Putih which explain that Pinnccio will comeback soon for pick up and bring Bawan Putih leave that house. A few days later,a handsome prinnce name Cabe Rawit Prince that he while looking for a girl whose beautiful,smart for dress up,coquettish,and had a bad manessed. And he move around to everyhouse. Until he arrive at Bawang Merah’s home.
–TOK!-TOK!-TOK!—
B.Merah : Putih..!!!!!!! Putih!!!……… Ugh! Where are you!! (Bawang Merah open the door and
when she saw Cabe Rawit. She’s so bewildered and was so coquettishness,and also
Cabe Rawit had a same thing like Bawang Merah do. He’s very charmed for Bawang
Merah’s beautiful). Yes,what’s up? (Coquettish)
Cabe Rawit : Ah. I just want……
(Bawang Putih comes)
B.Merah : Putttiihhh …………..!!!!!!!!!!
(Cabe Rawit was so shock)
B.Merah : Where have you been? That is your job??! Just go out from this house as you like?!
Go into the house!!
(Bawang Putih entered the house)
B.Merah : Err…. I’m sorry. What do you want was?
Cabe Rawit : Oh yes. Before that,i want to introduce my self. I’m Cabe Rawit Prince. And i just
looking for a girl like you… Would you like to be my princess? (surrendeded).
B.Merah : Ah… Errr…. Umm… Can you come to the park tomorrow morning?
Cabe Rawit : I will do anything for you,my dear……
Bawang Merah was so happy for Cabe Rawit’s manage proposal. And,she love him too. And of course,she will choose Cabe Rawit Prince than Pinnoccio. Equivalent by Pinnoccio,that Prince more handsome,more rich,and more romantic. Bawang Merah told that happen to Bawang Bombay,and Bawang Bombay was happy to hear that. Bawang Putih who not prected for listen they conversation,feel widw because now ,Bawang Merah not aim to Pinnoccio again,the man whom she love. Tomorrow……. Cabe Rawit Prince come early to the park than Bawang Merah.
B.Merah : I’m sorry. I’m coming late.
Cabe Rawit : (give a flower) it doesn’t matter, this is for you. Because you are so beautiful today.
B.Merah : thanks
Cabe Rawit : so, would you like to be my princess, shallots?
(Bawang Merah agree and Cabe Rawit smiles)
B.Merah : would you like shopping with me?
Cabe Rawit : with my pleasure, my girl
B.Merah : but, you will pay all things that we buy. Will you?
Cabe Rawit : of course, my lady.
malin’s mom : My child, malin….don’t you feel shy live together with your poor mother, son?
Malin : why you tell that? Of course i’m not shy. What kind of son i am, who shy if live
together with my mom?
Malin’s mom : you’re very nice son, malin….
Malin : mom, i want to ask permission to you. I want to wonder about a job in otherside
village. I want to looking for a money for repay your kindness because you have let
me stay in this house.
Malin’s Mom : But,you don’t need to do that!
Malin : Come on,Mom…Let me do this for you..
Malin’s Mom : O-ok… Becareful my son..
Malin : Of course,Mom. Thank you!
The next day,Malin go from his house. He walking and always walking,when he
Peri Biru : Hi Malin. What are you doing?
Malin : F-fairy? I just…. I haven’t found any job,Fairy. I want to be rich.
Peri Biru : Ok. I wil help you.
Malin : Do you??
Peri Biru : Yes,i’ll go now. Advanced your trip.
( She’s disappear)
Malin : Hh… Thanks,Peri Biru…..
Cabe Rawit : Fairy? What’s up?
Peri Biru : Cabe Rawit Prince,i want ask some help to you. Do you still remember Malin
Kundang? That human whom i create together with you.
Cabe Rawit : Yes,I remember him. Why?
Peri Biru : Now,he’s really need a job. I want he get a job in your kingdom. Can you do that?
Cabe Rawit : Ok. Thats so easy. I am in love now. Because of that,i will made him as my advisor.
And,fairy,thanks because you had created a beautiful Bawang Merah.
Peri Biru : W-what do you mean?
Cabe Rawit : I’m falling in love with her.
Peri Biru : What???? So,you are……….
Cabe Rawit : Yes.
Peri Biru : O. Up to you. Thaks. Bye.
At last Malin become a kingdom advisor and he become a people who very respecteble. And the special relation of Bawang Merah and Cabe Rawit Prince more was make difficult Bawang Putih. Because Cabe Rawit is join to tomure her. Eventhough Pinnocio and Bawang Putih relation is more nice. Thay often meet as quietly,without her sister’s knowing. Eventhough Bawang Bombay who feel lonely,because now,her dearest sister,Bawang Merah,more close with her boyfriend,Cabe Rawit Prince than herself. Her angry often she release to Bawang Putih. Peri Biru who knowing thats trouble take an action soon.When Bawang Bombay in alone……..
Peri Biru come……
Peri Biru : Bawang Bombay…. What’s goinmg on?
B.Bombay : Hah?? Fairy? You come on time when i need you. Peri Biru,i feel envious to Bawang
Merah. She has an a boy friend but why not for me??
Peri Biru : Thats your problem? I see… But,i think…. Maybe Cabe Rawit not for you… Yes,i
believe,you certain can have a perfectly boyfriend. Hi,i want to ask you abou Bawang
Putih.
B.Bombay : Bawang Putih? What?
Peri Biru : Don’t you hurt her. How pity of her.
B.Bombay : Ah….. Why you always protect Bawang Putih?! I just want ask you to help me. To find
friends of my life. Just it!
Peri Biru : O-ok.. I’m sorry. I know Bawang Bombay. I will help you to find friendds of your life.
Like Bawang Merah. Waited patienly.
(Peri Biru lost)
B.Bombay : Huuu…………
One day,heard a kingdom news that Pangeran Cabe Rawit will created a party in his kingdom. All of the people can joined.
B.Putih : Merah… Bombay… Can me join in the kingdom party tonight too???
B.Merah : What?? Party?? You?! What did you say!?! Nooo…!!!!! You must still here! You just
ugly girl. You not propher to join the party!!!!!!!!
B.Putih : B-but Merah…. I relly wwant to that party.. Please… Please… Plea..
B.Merah : Close your fuck mouth!!!!!!!!! Clean the house,wash the clothes,and other. You know the
consequence if you not do what i say.
B.Putih : Y-Yes…..
(Bawang Bombay come)
B.Putih : Bom-bombay, please help me …… I want to go to the party tonight …… please help me
……. Please……..
B.Bombay : Help you? How pity you are ….. hahahaha……Ah! Ask help to your peri biru!! Merah …….
Come on lets! go to dress up!
Malin’s mom : Oh …… my dearest Malin where are you? Is very lonely. Comeback please…. Momi
very miss you.. Malin……
(Peri come)
Malin’s mom : (Shock!) Hah? Who are you? Are you evil or angel?
Peri Biru : I’m fairy,mom..
Malin’s mom : Fairy? What is that?
Peri Biru : I’m fairy from Kahyangan Land. My name is Peri Biru. I heard you. Now you very
Miss to your child. Who’s your child?
Malin’s mom : My child is Malin Kundang. He is in the far away land. I don’t know where is he…. I
Just know he is looking for job. And wife for his life.
Peri Biru : Ouhh…. Malin… I see mom… Malin is my creation. Ok,i will help you,because i know
Where he is… I will back your child but you must promise with me,don’t you
Complain anything to your child. I will not tell you the consequence. So,don’t try it.
Malin’s mom : I promise.
(Peri Biru gone)
Eventhough in the house,Bawang Putih is crying sob…
B.Putih : Huuu…. Why?!! Why i must be a human?!!!!??! If my life just for scorn!! Humilation!
And unhappiness!!!! Why??! I’m very transverse????!! Oh god…….
I… I’m not able again… I’m very tired! My friend… Peri Biru… Where are you? I need you..
(Fairy come…)
Peri Biru : What’s going Bawang Putih? Why are you look so very sad?
P.Putih : I’m so regret be a human!! I want become my look was. I want my life is free!!!!!!
There’s not any problem!!!!!!
Peri Biru : Don’t you hurt her. How pity of her.
B.Bombay : Ah….. Why you always protect Bawang Putih?! I just want ask you to help me. To find
friends of my life. Just it!
Peri Biru : O-ok.. I’m sorry. I know Bawang Bombay. I will help you to find friendds of your life.
Like Bawang Merah. Waited patienly.
(Peri Biru lost)
B.Bombay : Huuu…………
One day,heard a kingdom news that Pangeran Cabe Rawit will created a party in his kingdom. All of the people can joined.
B.Putih : Merah… Bombay… Can me join in the kingdom party tonight too???
B.Merah : What?? Party?? You?! What did you say!?! Nooo…!!!!! You must still here! You just
ugly girl. You not propher to join the party!!!!!!!!
B.Putih : B-but Merah…. I relly wwant to that party.. Please… Please… Plea..
B.Merah : Close your fuck mouth!!!!!!!!! Clean the house,wash the clothes,and other. You know the
consequence if you not do what i say.
B.Putih : Y-Yes…..
(Bawang Bombay come)
B.Putih : Bom-bombay, please help me …… I want to go to the party tonight …… please help me
……. Please……..
B.Bombay : Help you? How pity you are ….. hahahaha……Ah! Ask help to your peri biru!! Merah …….
Come on lets! go to dress up!
Malin’s mom : Oh …… my dearest Malin where are you? Is very lonely. Comeback please…. Momi
very miss you.. Malin……
(Peri come)
Malin’s mom : (Shock!) Hah? Who are you? Are you evil or angel?
Peri Biru : I’m fairy,mom..
Malin’s mom : Fairy? What is that?
Peri Biru : I’m fairy from Kahyangan Land. My name is Peri Biru. I heard you. Now you very
Miss to your child. Who’s your child?
Malin’s mom : My child is Malin Kundang. He is in the far away land. I don’t know where is he…. I
Just know he is looking for job. And wife for his life.
Peri Biru : Ouhh…. Malin… I see mom… Malin is my creation. Ok,i will help you,because i know
Where he is… I will back your child but you must promise with me,don’t you
Complain anything to your child. I will not tell you the consequence. So,don’t try it.
Malin’s mom : I promise.
(Peri Biru gone)
Eventhough in the house,Bawang Putih is crying sob…
B.Putih : Huuu…. Why?!! Why i must be a human?!!!!??! If my life just for scorn!! Humilation!
And unhappiness!!!! Why??! I’m very transverse????!! Oh god…….
I… I’m not able again… I’m very tired! My friend… Peri Biru… Where are you? I need you..
(Fairy come…)
Peri Biru : What’s going Bawang Putih? Why are you look so very sad?
P.Putih : I’m so regret be a human!! I want become my look was. I want my life is free!!!!!!
There’s not any problem!!!!!!
Pinnocio : Would you marry with me???
B.Putih : Ow my God…. um… Ok. But you must carry me far from my sisters!
Pinnocio : Yes,i’m certain!
(Finnaly they happily ever after)
Someday after party,Bawang Putih and Pinnocio had leave far away from their land. They happily. Bawangn Putih sent the message to her sisters that she had married with Pinnocio and she had go far with him,so her sisters needn’t looking for her. Bawang Merah and Bawang not only happy but also sad,happy because finnaly Bawang putih gone from their live,sad because nothing again that can be victim to suffered.
Oneday…. Bawang Merah got the marriage proposal from Cabe Rawit Prince.
B.Merah : Bombay…… I get the marriadge proposal from Cabe Rawit Prince….
B.Bombay : What ?!! It’s the lucky day for you Merah!! Oh… My God! We are prepare your
marriadge.
Finnaly,Bawang Merah and Cabe Rawit married and live happily in his Kingdom. But,What’s happened with Bawang Bombay and Malin Kundang? Ow… They love each other since they met in the Cabe Rawit’s party. And because of it Malin Kundang come back home soon.
Malin : Motheeeerrrr!!!!!!!!!
Malin’s mom : Malin… Oh my child you had come back. Oh my child…..
Malin : Mom…………………
Malin’s mom : yes?
Malin : This my wife,Bawang Bombay……..
Malin’s mom : What?!!!!!!??????? She is your wife? OH my God!!
Malin : Why?
Malin’s mom : Look your wife!! Will more poor am i!
Malin : Mom,I love her!! I born to accompany Bawanng Bombay!
(Bawang Bombay very sad and says to Malin’s mom)
B.Bombay : Ok mom,if i nit blessed from you to married with Malin,i will went fromm here!
But,don’t ever you to despise me!!!
Malin : NO…. (Malin pool Baang Bombay’s hand)
Mom. Up to you!!! I love her that i looked first. I want to go with Bawang Bombay!!
Malin’s mom : Ow.. So ypu more choose Bawang Bpmbay than ypur mom?!!
Malin : YES,MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malin’s mom : Y-you…. Malin… Yours impudent!!!!! I CURSE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b.Bombay : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……….!!!!!!!!!!!
— JDDEEEERRRRR…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!—
( They fall and died)
Malin’s mom forget her promise to Peri Biru. Malin’s mother direct cry……
And that’s all final from this story…………………………………………..

0 komentar: